All orders are dispatched promptly from our warehouse, however we have no control over delays once the items leave our warehouse and are in transit with delivery partners. Delivery times are estimates only, we recommend you allow additional transit time or utilise express shipping during peak periods or if you require an item by a specific date.
We are shipping your orders daily! Dispatches are closed off at 2pm AEST Monday-Friday, orders submitted after that time will be dispatched the following business day. (Excludes Rainbow Loom orders which close off daily at 10am AEST) NOTE if your order is submitted after our cut-off times and you would like it dispatched the same day please contact us on 0456 239 966 with your name and order number and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Upon dispatch of your order you will be emailed a dispatch notice with a consignment number for tracking your order online via the Australia Post or Sendle website.
Delivery times will vary depending on your location, our orders are dispatched daily from Noosa postcode 4567, to obtain an estimated delivery time to your location visit the Australia Post website here Australia Post Delivery Times and enter our postcode 4567 and yours. Remember delivery times are only an estimate so if you require your order by a specific date allow an additional 2 business days to be safe or utilise the express shipping option.
Shipping Australia Wide - Parcel Tracking & Delivery Times
We currently use Australia Post, Interparcel and Sendle for all shipping which means our customers have the advantage of next business day delivery for express orders within the 1 day express network. Large orders and bulky items over 5kg and deliveries to remote areas may incurr an additional shipping charge, we will contact you if your order is over the 5kg limit and has additional shipping charges.
Though we guarantee to dispatch your order in a timely manner from our warehouse we cannot guarantee delivery times, once the parcel is out of our hands we rely on our carriers to deliver your parcel within their delivery guidelines. It should be noted that though the delivery times are usually very accurate they are not 100% guaranteed and unforseen delays can happen, we recommend you allow additional time for your parcel to arrive in the event of any unforseen delays. This is especially important during peak periods around Christmas time.
All our parcels are sent with Authority to Leave at your home. If you DO NOT have a secure location for your parcel to be left unattended please select the Signature On Delivery option at the checkout to ensure your items are not left unattended. NOTE parcels delivered Authority To Leave are NOT covered by insurance as we cannot guarantee the security of parcels delivered without a signature, shipping insurance is available and recommended for parcels that are left unattended at your address, see below.
To track your order number enter the consignment number located at the top of your dispatch email notification on the Australia Post or Sendle website.
If you do not receive your parcel within a reasonable delivery time please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org .
FREE SHIPPING on Standard Shipping in Australia is available on orders over AU $150.00 **Excludes deliveries to remote areas and some large boxed items or orders over 5KG. We will contact you with a shipping price on orders over AU $150.00 that contain excluded items.
CLICK & COLLECT - FREE PARCEL PICK UP in store. Order online and collect from the Rainbow Fun Sunshine Coast store at Noosa Heads, we are located at 16-18 Sunshine Beach Road, Noosa Heads
Can I get Shipping Insurance for my purchase? RECOMMENDED
We recommend you protect your items with shipping insurance, especially if you have not selected Signature On Delivery. You may not file a claim for lost items if you have not opted for Signature on Delivery and do not have shipment insurance with your order. Once an order leaves our warehouse and is in the hands of a third party shipping provider we supply tracking information for you to keep informed about the location of your items. For Australian & New Zealand customers see full details on shipping insurance for your order here Shipping Insurance option.
For international orders (except New Zealand) we do not offer shipping insurance, we recommend you take out your own separate shipping insurance or request a quotation from us.
Do you offer International Shipping?
YES WE ARE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE! We ship our items worldwide with Australia Post International or TNT. Delivery times vary from 1-3 weeks for economy airmail and 3-10 business days for International Express. Shipping prices for orders up to 5kg can be calculated by entering your country and post code/zip code once you have added items to your shopping cart. All prices are in AUD$. Shipping on orders over 5kg, or bulky items will be quoted separately. We will contact you with a quotation for shipping if your order is over the 5kg or 140cm girth limit for Australia Post.
Please be aware of the following terms & conditions for international orders:
- We only use reputable international courier companies for shipping purposes eg Australia Post/TNT/DHL as they provide the highest quality of service and tracking for your order. We will endeavour to secure the cheapest quotation on your behalf.
- Import duties and taxes for delivery to international locations are NOT included in our quotation. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to be aware of and pay all duties and taxes for the goods upon delivery. We ensure we pay all the Australian duties and taxes prior to the goods leaving Australia.
- We are unable to provide refunds for international orders that are not deliverable upon arrival at their destination. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that all of the shipping information is 100% accurate and someone available to sign for the goods upon arrival at your nominated delivery address.
- In the instance the items are undeliverable and are returned to us in their original condition we will refund the goods only portion of the order less any additional shipping fees incurred for the return of the items. Delivery fees are NOT refundable.
- If you are using your own courier for delivery we take no responsibility for the order once it has been collected from our warehouse. Orders must be signed for upon collection from our warehouse, once collected the items are at the full responsibility of the purchaser.
- If you are using your own courier orders are only available for collection by your courier once all payments are made and the funds have been cleared with our banking institution, please be aware it can take up to 10 business days for the bank to confirm validity of international transactions. We will contact you as soon as the funds have cleared and your order is ready for collection.