Frequently Asked Questions
Afterpay Now Available!
The future in retail is here...Afterpay is now available in store to make your Rainbow Fun shopping experience even easier. With no minimum spend you can shop now, pay later and it's interest free! Better than layby, you get the goodies straightaway and pay it off over 4 manageable fortnightly payments. To process your order with Afterpay just proceed to the checkout and choose Afterpay as your payment option and follow the steps. Simple! The full terms & conditions can be found on the Afterpay website here.
Do I need a PayPal account to check out with PayPal Express?
No, you do not need to have a PayPal account to use the PayPal Express option at the Checkout. The PayPal Express secure payment gateway accepts any credit card for payment.
How can I tell if an item is in stock?
Any items on our web store with the ADD TO CART option are currently in stock. On rare occasions when a last item in stock is ordered and processed and the stock isn't available in our warehouse we will contact you immediately and give you the option of a refund or a Backorder of the item depending on availability of more stock. There is an "Email Me When Back in Stock" option if you would like to receive an email notification when an out of stock item is restocked.
Can I Pre-Order an Out of Stock item?
Some items currently out of stock are available for Pre-Order, the "Pre-Order" option button will be shown on the product listing. If an item is due to be re-stocked fairly quickly you will see an option to Pre-Order the item and a date that the stock will be available in-store. Product orders that include a pre-order item are held until ALL items are in stock to avoid a double shipping fee. Please email us if you would like your other ordered items sent separately, additional shipping fees may apply.
Shipping Australia Wide - Can I track my order?
We currently use Australia Post for all shipping which means our customers have the advantage of next business day delivery for their orders. Large orders and bulky items over 5kg and deliveries to remote areas may incurr an additional shipping charge, we will contact you if your order is over the 5kg limit and has additional shipping charges. For customers based in more remote areas and the Northern Territory delivery may take up to 3 - 7 business days for express post and up to 3 weeks for standard post.
To track your order number enter the 14 digit consignment number located at the top of your dispatch email notification on the Australia Post website.
if you do not receive your parcel within a reasonable delivery time please contact us on email@example.com .
FREE SHIPPING on Standard Shipping in Australia is available on orders over $120 **Excludes deliveries to remote areas and some large boxed items or orders over 5KG. We will contact you with a shipping price on orders over $120 that contain excluded items.
CLICK & COLLECT - FREE PARCEL PICK UP in store. Order online and collect from the Rainbow Fun Sunshine Coast store at Kawana Shoppingworld, we are located in the Aldi Mall at the Southern end of the shopping centre.
Do you offer International Shipping?
YES WE ARE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE! We ship our items worldwide with Australia Post International or TNT. Delivery times vary from 1-3 weeks for economy airmail and 3-10 business days for International Express. Shipping prices for orders up to 5kg can be calculated by entering your country and post code/zip code once you have added items to your shopping cart. All prices are in AUD$. Shipping on orders over 5kg, or bulky items will be quoted separately. We will contact you with a quotation for shipping if your order is over the 5kg or 140cm girth limit for Australia Post.
Please be aware of the following terms & conditions for international orders:
- We only use reputable international courier companies for shipping purposes eg Australia Post/TNT/DHL as they provide the highest quality of service and tracking for your order. We will endeavour to secure the cheapest quotation on your behalf.
- Import duties and taxes for delivery to international locations are NOT included in our quotation. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to be aware of and pay all duties and taxes for the goods upon delivery. We ensure we pay all the Australian duties and taxes prior to the goods leaving Australia.
- We are unable to provide refunds for international orders that are not deliverable upon arrival at their destination. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that all of the shipping information is 100% accurate and someone available to sign for the goods upon arrival at your nominated delivery address.
- In the instance the items are undeliverable and are returned to us in their original condition we will refund the goods only portion of the order less any additional shipping fees incurred for the return of the items. Delivery fees are NOT refundable.
- If you are using your own courier for delivery we take no responsibility for the order once it has been collected from our warehouse. Orders must be signed for upon collection from our warehouse, once collected the items are at the full responsibility of the purchaser.
- If you are using your own courier orders are only available for collection by your courier once all payments are made and the funds have been cleared with our banking institution, please be aware it can take up to 10 business days for the bank to confirm validity of international transactions. We will contact you as soon as the funds have cleared and your order is ready for collection.
We have a currency converter for foreign currency, you can find this on the top right of the page. Your currency can be selected via the drop down window.
Can I get Shipping Insurance for my purchase? RECOMMENDED
We recommend you protect your items with shipping insurance. Please note that you may not file a claim for damaged or lost items if you do not select shipment insurance with your order. For Australian & New Zealand customers see full details on shipping insurance for your order here Shipping Insurance option.
For international orders (except New Zealand) we do not offer shipping insurance, we recommend you take out your own separate shipping insurance or request a quotation from us.
Where can I get more information about Rainbow Loom?
Rainbow Fun are the official retail store for Rainbow Loom in Australia. All our Rainbow Loom products are official Rainbow Loom supplies. The Original Rainbow Loom® site is http://www.rainbowloom.com/ complemented by the official YouTube site for instruction videos on new designs.